Thursday, November 2, 2017

To #NaNoWriMo or not to NaNoWriMo


I've been weighing this back and forth for over a month...should I or shouldn't I? To be perfectly honest, I'm still not sure. I have never successfully "won" NaNoWriMo.


You know what? To hell with it. I'm in!

Hit me up on the NaNo site if you want to buddy up @ thetruebookaddict
I may update on Twitter (@truebookaddict), Facebook (Michelle Stockard Miller) and/or Instagram (@truebookaddict)...and here on this blog. If you don't hear from me, it's not going well. lol


Here I go, into The Further (I'm watching "Insidious.") 😵

Photobucket

Follow me on...
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I just decided today to do it as well. It's my first year and I wasn't going to because November is hell at work and I'm just drained most of the time but I decided today to go for it. I have no expectations of finishing but I figured, if I don't start I definitely won't finish and I'm also using it to try to instill some discipline to just sit down and write! So good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've been going back and forth, and I think since it is the 5th and I have yet to decide that the decision has kind of been made already. Ugh! Life is so busy, but I really do NEED to get back to writing on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but I seem to get a ton of spam.

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!