Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Quick Update

Hello there. Just wanted to write a quick update. I decided to change the url for this blog to better fit with what is now (and has been for a while) the title of the blog. The new url is msmwriter.blogspot.com
If you follow via follow.it, there is no need to do anything. You are still subscribed. However, if you subscribe to my feed, you will need to update the feed address in whatever feed reader you happen to use. The new feed address is http://msmwriter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/defaults You can also subscribe to the new feed via the widget in the sidebar.

Sorry for the sudden change. Thanks for continuing to follow my writing journey. Hopefully, I will have an update on that front soon. 

Keep writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for comment moderation, but I seem to get a ton of spam.

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!